Sunday, June 26, 2011

Online Study

Well there goes another week, fun huh?  The life of this online student is getting pretty busy. Assignments and the like, but as of yesterday my life got a whole lot easier, well at least it got bigger.  I am now studying on a delightful new 21.5" iMac... It is very sweet (happy birthday to me)

So I guess this blog is about my adventures as an online student and to give some sort of (albeit a somewhat random) idea of what it is like to study full time from the comfort of your own dining table.  Furthermore I guess this blog is about making my mark on the digital world (as well as fulfilling the requirements for one of my assignments!)  Someone posted this link on our discussion board this week and I think it is pretty cool.  Have a look and tell me what you think...

Make your mark...

2 comments:

  1. TIP: Once you have read the statement, click on the tab that says make your mark, then draw or write anything to "make your mark"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun little thing to do. So much pressure though to leave your mark, like what you are going to create in this tiny pixelated space somehow defines who you are and matters. It's hard to think that the mark we think we are making on the digital world or the real world may be so small and insignificant that it would flash by like the symbols on this site. Mine was in there... somewhere.

    ReplyDelete